Friday, October 08, 2010

Lynyrd Skynyrd Once Said...




"Home is where the heart is, and my heart is home" - heard it once in a song. But should someone really be born to walk all over this earth, scattering a not so lonely heart as he walked on by, where would home be?

Never really had a hard time to settle in, blending was made for my skin - but only in the beginning... after a while I'll mark the new home with my own style.

But home, has been so many other places before, oh, how easy it is to betray home!

Now I sit here, I'm alone, feels hot, I am calm, all is ok. And really I don't mind, everything is alright.

There was a time when I used to feel guilty and afraid, but we walked together last night - I still don't know what that means. Not sure I want to figure it out at all.

A young couple sits across the room from me, I wonder if they know what "within thee" means. Within you, within me.

Not gonna try to hide the fact that I am still searching for home - there will be a place of peace and quiet, there will be love there, and it will be warm, and the ahrd times will come by - and the blue skies shall reign every time.

But until then I walk, wander this world, look out for the eyes that burn.

No comments:

Post a Comment